Sunday, January 20, 2019

2019...

So, this was my first week back at work...well I worked three days...perfect way to start the year if you ask me. I had 3 weeks off, I didn't do any of the things things  on my virtual 'to do' list.  I do feel very well rested though, and ready to take on 2019.

I say that I don't make New Years resolutions...but I (silently) decided that I would be more proactive on the blogging/Instagram front.    It's January 20th and this is my first post.  Not bad, but I can do better.

For the rest of January I will post the many half written posts, which I had every intention of posting last year..but you know...didn't.  They won't be half written when I post them, I will finish them...ready to start fresh when my New Year really starts...in February...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment