Monday, March 12, 2018

Hello, I'm back...



If you didn't look too closely at the dates on this blog you may think it's only been 6 months between posts...not more than 2 and a half years...but what's 30 months between friends??

It's safe to say that in the last 2 and a half years I have read a few books...and it's also safe to say that I am not going to review them all now.  If you want to see some of what I have read, you can click on the covers to the right, under the heading, Rebecca's bookshelf: read.

I have decided that 2018 is going to be my year to make a comeback to the blogging world...and it has only taken me until March 12 to do anything about it...but I am here now, and with any luck, this is the first of many posts for 2018.
Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment