Thursday, December 26, 2013

Holidays

Now that the craziness of Christmas is behind me I feel that my holidays have well and truly begun.  Three weeks of sleeping in, sunshine and catching up with friends and family.
I am also going to give myself a break from Children's books.  During the year I have do so much reading for work, and I can't cope with the guilt I feel when I think about reading an adult book...so I will indulge in three weeks of guilt free, grown up reading, some of which will be trashy beach reads, but I hope to catch up on some of the good stuff from 2013 as well.

This is what my reading pile looks like at the moment, but as is always the case it will undoubtedly change when something else comes along and takes my fancy.




Happy Holidays everyone. I look forward to catching up again in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment