Friday, November 1, 2019

I do read...honestly

It has been 9 months since my last blog post...

I could have grown a whole human being in that time, but I have not been quite that productive.

While I may not have produced a small human, I have been reading...I promise.

Life has a tendency to get in the way of things, and that is what I will blame my absence on...life.

I love the idea of blogging, and I must admit that I still go back to my 366books Year of Reading  posts when I have to remember details about something I know I read in 2012, and I use this blog in the same way.  It's a good motivation for me, like a reading journal that's also out there in the world for whoever else may be interested.

It's been 8 years since I read a book a day and posted everyday for the National Year of Reading...and next year is a leap year, with 366 days...in the back of my mind have been contemplating another attempt, but know that I need a bit more discipline than I have shown in the last 8 years.

So this is a test.
Let's see if I can post every day for the rest of the year, 61 days.  Not even reading a book a day...just a post.  If I can manage that, who knows what 2020 will hold!









No comments:

Post a Comment