Monday, January 21, 2013

My new home

Well I think I deserved 21 whole days of rest and relaxation before I made my way into the ‘blogosphere’ once again.  After the success of my 366 book challenge last year I have decided that I can’t keep away from blogging.  I have had so many of my readers encourage me to keep going, and I am one of those people who needs to shout it from the rooftops when they have read a great book, and what better place to shout from than here.


The format the blog will take will be different from last year, my focus will be the same (Children's and Teen) but I will have no self imposed limitations this year. I will continue talk about new books, but I may revisit and share some of my all time favourites, I also hope to include adult non fiction that relates to children and reading and…really anything else that tickles my fancy, from now on it's all about books that I love, no more deadlines!

The only thing I can say with absolute certainty, is that I will NOT be reading and blogging about a book a day.  This year I hope to venture outside once in a while, and get my nose out of a book, and get back into the real world.  In saying that, I think there’s enough great stuff out there that will see me posting a number of times a week.

Here's a sneak peak at some of the titles on my reading pile that I will be sharing with you in the coming weeks. 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back :-)
    I've just read a very moving verse novel by Sarah Crossan - have you come across The Weight of Water yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brona,

      It lovely to be back!

      I read Weight of Water last year. I am a big fan of verse novels, and I really enjoyed it.
      http://366books.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/71-weight-of-water-by-sarah-crossan.html

      Delete